Conservative Talking Points shows that conservatives are basically happy, honest, mature, well-adjusted adults functioning in a complicated and difficult world. We pull the wagon the liberals are laying in while they fuss about the bumpy ride.
Conservatives Have The Land and the Guns!
· If the liberals and Marxists destroy this country, we conservative own the majority of the private land in the United States. We can live off that land and protect our own if the going gets tough.
· With over 300 million guns in private hands, those hands overwhelmingly are attached to conservatives. If things fall completely apart in this country, we will preserve this republic and protect our families against all threats.
· In all 50 states, 40% of more than 160,000 Americans said they are "conservative" and only 21% said they are liberal. (Source: Gallup - Aug 2009)
Charitable (Source: George Will - Real Clear Politics)
· Conservative households give 30% more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).
· Liberals donate LESS blood then conservatives do.
· 24 of the 25 states that had higher than average charitable donations recorded voted for George W Bush.
· US Citizens that believe it is NOT the role of government to redistribute wealth give an average of four times more than people who do support that policy.
Religious (Source: Vote News Service)
· In 2000, the people that went to church more than once a week voted for Bush (63%) over Gore (36%).
· Also in 2000, the people who NEVER attend church voted for Gore (61%) over Bush (32%)
· When a World Values Survey asked if it was OK to cheat on your taxes, 57% of those who described themselves as "very liberal" said yes compared with only 20% of those who are "very conservative."
· When a Pew Research center poll asked whether it was "morally wrong" to cheat the IRS, 86% of conservatives agreed, compared with only 68% of liberals
· 76% of Republicans said they were very patriotic, compared with 53% of Democrats. Self-described conservatives were 24 points more likely than liberals to describe themselves as patriotic. (Source: CBS News - June 2007)
· In a 2006 survey, 47% conservative Republicans described themselves as "very happy," while only 28% of liberal Democrats said they were. (Pew Research Center)